Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Empty PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 pm

mvcroma

Arresto Menor

GOOD DAY SIR...
I GOT 1CONDO UNIT SOMEWHERE IN MANILA,
THEY SAID THAT THE TURN OVER WILL BE ON NOVEMBER 2011 THATS WHY I TOOK IT...
NOW THEY RESCHEDULED IT ON 2012 NOV.,
SIR, DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ALL MY TRANSACTION WITH THIS REALTOR? WITH OUT HAVING ANY PROBLEM??? I NEED THE UNIT BY DECEMBER 2011...EVERYTHING WAS ALL PLANNED,IM GOING BACK TO PHIL. ASSUMING I HAVE A PLACE WHERE CAN I STAY IN...
I DIDN'T SIGN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE PROOF OF PAYMENTS I HAD..NOW IM PLANNING TO GET ANOTHER ONE...BUT HOW ABOUT MY MONEY THAT I NVEST WITH THIS REALTOR...COULD I GET IT BACK?
THANK YOU AND
MORE POWER
>MVC<

2PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Empty Re: PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:07 am

attyLLL

yes you can get it back, but if they refuse, you will have to file a case for refund at the hlurb.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Empty Re: PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:11 pm

alex31

Arresto Menor

hi po..atty ask ko lng po kasi bumili po ng house and lot yun friend ko sa cavite last year..thru installment basis since ofw sya ng spa sya sa brod nya at kinuha nila ng in house para less un documents requirements.Natapos na po nyang maayaran un equity and un npag usapan after na fully paid nya na po yun 20 percent downpayment ma tuturnover na agad yun unit.fully paid na po nya last may2011 yun unit but until now wala pa pong na icoconstract na bahay kahit isang poste or hukay man lng.At hindi man lng sila binigyan ng contract to sell kahit copy man lng. Kung hindi pa ng reklamo un friend ko hindi pa nila iinform yun mga buyers na na delay ang constraction ng unit.Gusto nlang pong i withrad ng friend ko un binayad nya po since wala pa nga pong constraction na ngyayari.Ang tanong ko po.. maari po bang ma withraw nya po ng buo un perang naibayad nya po?Ano po ba ang pedeng action na gawin po nya para mbilis na mabawi un pera? Thank you po....hope for your response..

4PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Empty Re: PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:34 pm

landpointersph

Arresto Menor

according sa maceda law. If you are paying 24 months installment and the developer cldn't deliver you can apply for refund. It may not be in full due to administrative expenses by the developer at least you can demand a substantial refund.

With regards, to delay of turn-over date. Developers are allowed by hlurb, what I heard, is plus/minus 6 months from the announced date of turn-over. Other wise developer has to pay a fine.

Your proof of payment must not be from your REALTOR but from the DEVELOPER. Otherwise, you can't get refund from the DEVELOPER concerned.

5PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Empty Re: PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:51 pm

sadstorm

Arresto Menor

good day po..ask ko lng din po kun d po kami nbigyan ng contract to sell at after ko pong mabayarn 20 percent down for 1 yr last may2011, till now wala pa po tlagang construction na ngyayari..tpos ng offer sila na itransfer kami sa isang subd nila but i refuse kasi po gusto ko nlang pong i refund un pera...at nangko po sila na maituturn over sa feb pero ayoko na nga po tlagang gusto ko ng i withraw po ..ano pong pede kong gawin para makuha ko un pera ko ng buo..thank you po..

6PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Empty Re: PROPERTY-RE-SCHEDULE OF TURN OVER Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:32 pm

landpointersph

Arresto Menor

put it in block and white your intention to withdraw and state your reason.

Make sure the right department and the right person acknowledge receipt of your letter.

If no action taken after reasonalbe lenght of time proceed to HLURB and file your complaint there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum