Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive Suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive Suspension Empty Preventive Suspension Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 am

MVMD092782

Arresto Menor

Good Morning,

I got first suspended last February 7-March 7 where i was reinstated after. However my 30 days suspension is WITHOUT PAY because they said that the it was a valid offense where it's a negligence of my part however they reconsider my stay in the company for more than 7 years plus the fact that i have no similar case for that long. Is it right then that i shouldnt be paid? Also, they charge me Negligence of Duty which is in the ethics of the company where it's considered first written warning but they asked me to be PS and rather placed Negligence of Duty and Article 282 paragraph a and c? possible ba na ma suspend ang employee kahit sa ethics ng company is for written warning pero pinlaced ka pa rin for preventive suspension?

thank you

2Preventive Suspension Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:04 am

attyLLL

it depends on the gravity of the offense. if it was so grave as to be considered gross negligence, then a stiffer penalty may be warranted, but 30 days is very stiff indeed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum