Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Empty PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:17 pm

redhterorista

Arresto Menor

I need a legal advice on my situation. I was on preventive suspension for 30 days due to failure of hitting performance goal for the past 3 months. On the same day when they issued my preventive suspension, I was not aware and shocked that it will be effective immediately after signing it. I was not given a chance to defend myself in writing (Notice-To-Explain), instead they scheduled me for Admin Hearing and once it's done, that's the time they will decide to retain or terminate my employment. Isn't it illegal to serve me preventive suspension that is effective right away without my letter of explanation? I am thinking to file a case against them if what they did to me was illegal. Please help.

Last edited by redhterorista on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional comments)

2PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Empty Re: PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:57 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, file Complaint immediately, just sign the suspension and once you started it they can't go back to process. Meaning they violated your right of due process.

3PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Empty Re: PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:57 pm

redhterorista

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your reply, at least I know that I am right, I can now go to NLRC/DOLE to file a complaint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum