Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery case and Filing annulment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adultery case and Filing annulment Empty Adultery case and Filing annulment Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:49 am

jeffvaleros

Arresto Menor

Good Day,

Is it possible for me to file an annulment case against my wife because she committed adultery 2yrs ago? As of now she is already living with the “Other guy” together with their almost 2yr old daughter.
Can I sue her for having an affair beyond my knowledge?
Do I still need a proof that my wife committed adultery aside from having this child with the other guy?
As of now our 9yr old daughter is in my custody and haven’t seen her mother for almost 2yrs.
What should I do? I’m only 29yrs old as of today, and I still want to have my own family.
Looking forward for your kind response. Thank you

2Adultery case and Filing annulment Empty Re: Adultery case and Filing annulment Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:52 am

attyLLL

adultery by itself is not a basis for annulment. i recommend you have your marital docs and history reviewed by a legal professional to see if there is a valid ground to annul the marriage.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Adultery case and Filing annulment Empty Re: Adultery case and Filing annulment Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:05 am

jeffvaleros

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:adultery by itself is not a basis for annulment. i recommend you have your marital docs and history reviewed by a legal professional to see if there is a valid ground to annul the marriage.

hi atty. thanks for the response. in your own opinion, what are my chances of having a chance to re-marry???

4Adultery case and Filing annulment Empty Re: Adultery case and Filing annulment Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:06 am

attyLLL

it all depends if there is a valid ground to annul your marriage.

5Adultery case and Filing annulment Empty Re: Adultery case and Filing annulment Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:10 am

jeffvaleros

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:it all depends if there is a valid ground to annul your marriage.

ok. do u have an idea on how much will cost me starting with consultation process until i pursue on filing the annulment case?? thanks

6Adultery case and Filing annulment Empty Re: Adultery case and Filing annulment Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:18 am

attyLLL

it really depends on which lawyer you talk to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum