Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

STEPS IN FILING AN ANNULMENT CASE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STEPS IN FILING AN ANNULMENT CASE Empty STEPS IN FILING AN ANNULMENT CASE Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 am

bev_confused

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I am 30 years old. I am married with a 4 year-old son. My husband and I got married (civil) in Tarlac City where I am residing. My husband works for a company in Dubai, UAE. After we got married, my husband has been seen with someone (girl) who he has intimate relation with. I also found out through FB their affair, they posted it with their pictures too. For the past 2 years he has been cheating on me. Now, I want to file an annulment case. Please help. What are the steps in filing an annulment case here in the Philippines? He is now in Dubai, UAE working. But his relatives are here in Laguna. What are the requirements in filing the case?
Thank you.

2STEPS IN FILING AN ANNULMENT CASE Empty Re: STEPS IN FILING AN ANNULMENT CASE Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

bev_confused wrote:Good day!

I am 30 years old. I am married with a 4 year-old son. My husband and I got married (civil) in Tarlac City where I am residing. My husband works for a company in Dubai, UAE. After we got married, my husband has been seen with someone (girl) who he has intimate relation with. I also found out through FB their affair, they posted it with their pictures too. For the past 2 years he has been cheating on me. Now, I want to file an annulment case. Please help. What are the steps in filing an annulment case here in the Philippines? He is now in Dubai, UAE working. But his relatives are here in Laguna. What are the requirements in filing the case?
Thank you.

First look for the grounds for annulment. that's the first step.

3STEPS IN FILING AN ANNULMENT CASE Empty Re: STEPS IN FILING AN ANNULMENT CASE Sun May 05, 2013 12:25 am

pipzganda

Arresto Menor

ano po ang pwdeng gamitin grounds para ma annul ang isang kasal? gantt ktgal po ito didinggin ng korte?

4STEPS IN FILING AN ANNULMENT CASE Empty Re: STEPS IN FILING AN ANNULMENT CASE Sun May 05, 2013 7:03 pm

attyLLL

you can search 'grounds for annulment' in the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum