Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing of annulment case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing of annulment case Empty Filing of annulment case Wed May 31, 2017 1:31 am

Khryzty_mhyl

Arresto Menor

Good evening po atty. ask ko lang po sana if ever twice siyang nag-pakasal then plan nyang mg-file ng annulment case kanino po ba dapat sa una o sa pangalawang asawa?

2Filing of annulment case Empty Re: Filing of annulment case Wed May 31, 2017 7:12 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

It's the second marriage that is void for being bigamous.

3Filing of annulment case Empty Re: Filing of annulment case Wed May 31, 2017 7:26 am

Khryzty_mhyl

Arresto Menor

You mean to say atty. hence im the 2nd wife he want to file an annulment for me but hence our marriage was void so his filing for an annulment will be to his 1st wife instead of me? (im just confused kindly explain atty. pls.)

4Filing of annulment case Empty Re: Filing of annulment case Wed May 31, 2017 7:38 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

WHAT?

Ganito lang kasimple: kung kasal ka na, hindi ka pwedeng ikasal sa iba at ang pangalawang kasal ay ang walang bisa.

Even if the first marriage has a ground for it to be declared void, if the second marriage was contracted without a court order declaring the first marriage void, the second marriage is also void.

5Filing of annulment case Empty Re: Filing of annulment case Wed May 31, 2017 7:47 am

Khryzty_mhyl

Arresto Menor

Oh i see thanks a lot atty. that explains a lot to my confusion now tcare & GOD BLESS YOU

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum