Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Applying for permament residents visa 13a

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Applying for permament residents visa 13a Empty Applying for permament residents visa 13a Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:49 am

ady1111

ady1111
Arresto Menor

Hi
My name is Adrian and a uk passport holder and i am married to a filipino with a philippines passport.
I hope someone can give me some advice on applying for 13a visa.
We are currently living in Cyprus and wish to live in the philipines and looking to buy a property sometime in the future.
Looking at department of immigration web site if i apply in the philippines i would be on a probation period of one year.
But i am lead to believe if i apply from cyprus this would not be the case. Is this true?
And what are the benefits for not being on a probation period?

Many thanks in advance

Adrian Winchester

attyLLL

what i am aware of is that a UK citizen can file the petition in the UK, but i am not aware of whether he can do so from another country. perhaps you can inquire at the Philippine embassy there.

the other alternative is to file it here

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum