Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEED OF SALE INQUIRY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DEED OF SALE INQUIRY Empty DEED OF SALE INQUIRY Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:17 pm

clavera

Arresto Menor

Hi Good Afternoon!

I would appreciate it if you could help me with the following questions:

1) I have a condominium and i have a buyer that holds a foreigner passport but she has been recognized as a filipino citizen because her father is a filipino. in the philippine law a foreigner is allowed to buy a condominium only. now my question is what are the documents that i should ask from her before we proceed with the sale of my property?

2) Can we proceed with the deed of sale just by using her filipino citizenship recognition certificate?

3) Since this buyer is a far distant relative, and she's not in the philippines right now, is it possible to send by mail all the original documents for her signature and after receiving it i will personally submit it to the related government office for clearances and payments?

4) How long it would take to finalize all related transfer and clearances of the transaction?

Thank you very much for your kind attention and looking forward to your response.

2DEED OF SALE INQUIRY Empty Re: DEED OF SALE INQUIRY Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:35 pm

attyLLL

i recommend she issues an SPA to authorize someone here to represent her in the sale. she can have it notarized at the consulate or embassy. She can simply declare herself a Filipino without having to state she is a dual citizen, but she should send the certificate in case it is questioned.

you can also send her the deed of sale, but it still has to be notarized before he consulate or embassy, and notarized again here for your signature.

transfer after payment of taxes takes about a month.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3DEED OF SALE INQUIRY Empty Re: DEED OF SALE INQUIRY Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:37 pm

gracie5516

Arresto Menor

Hi there:

magkano po pagawa ng Deed of Absolute Sale sa property amounting to 225K?

4DEED OF SALE INQUIRY Empty Re: DEED OF SALE INQUIRY Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:12 pm

attyLLL

depends on who you contract with. there are many free samples on the net

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum