Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 pm

angeljhing89

Arresto Menor

Here's the situation:

Si Arman po ay may kinakasama na si Verna. Si Arman at si Verna ay may kanya-kanyang mga legal na asawa. Nung nagsasama pa sila sinabihan siya ni Verna na ipangalan kay Verna ang property o lupa na pinagtayuan nila ng bahay. Ang Lupa ay binili ni Arman kay Joel, na binili din ang lupa kay Myrna. Ang Titulo ay nkapangalan pa rin kay Myrna.

So, ung Deed of Sale between Arman and Joel ay nakapangalan kay Verna. Pero ang nagbayad ay si Arman. Ang nakalagay sa Deed of Sale ay Verna/by Arman. Nung pinagawa ni Arman yung Deed of Sale ay wala si Verna.

Ngayon nagkahiwalay si Arman at Verna. Si Verna ay may kopya ng Deed of Sale from Joel. At nagpagawa uli sya ng isa pang Deed of Sale from the original owner na si Myrna. Dahil kakilala ni Arman si Myrna sinabihan nya ito i-hold ang transaction dahil may problema nga ang lupa.

Gusto ni Arman na ipagawa na ang TCT at ilagay ito sa pangalan nya. Ano ang the best na pwede gawin. Pwede ba pabago yung Deed of Sale from Joel? or i-revoke un? Ano po and process? pls advice. Tnx.

2Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm

attyLLL

was the first deed of sale notarized? who has the title over the property? is it covered by a title registered in the register of deeds?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:14 pm

angeljhing89

Arresto Menor

yes, the deed of sale executed by Joel and Arman in the name of Verna was notarized. In that Deed of Sale, only Joel and his wife signed plus the two witnesses. Arman did not sign and Verna was not there.

The original title is still with the original owner Myrna. Joel was not able to obtain TCT, then he sold it to Arman.

4Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 pm

attyLLL

if i were myrna, i would only be willing to sign a deed in favor of Joel and leave everyone else to fend for themselves.

If Arman can convince Myrna, then it would be good if she is willing to do so.

Myrna doesn't have to recognize Verna at all. If you want to go by the book, Arman should file a complaint for quieting of title so that the property will be recognized as his. better if his wife can join him so that naming it to verna will be considered an inofficious donation.

5Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:22 pm

angeljhing89

Arresto Menor

However, Arman said that Verna obtained another Deed of Sale from Myrna. Can Myrna still execute another Deed of Sale for Arman? Can Myrna revoke or rescind (I dont know the term) the Deed of Sale she issued to Verna?

6Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:45 pm

attyLLL

again, where is the title? this new deed of sale, the stated buyer is Myrna?

arman has no document showing that he is the owner. i recommend he explore getting joel to agree to help him by transferring the property first to joel and then to arman. it will result in double taxes but it was the proper thing anyway.

that way verna will be a second buyer in a case of double sale. send a letter to her in the name of joel that the property was sold to him to give her written notice.

7Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 pm

angeljhing89

Arresto Menor

thank you so much for your help.

Arman said that Verna (the ex common law wife) was able to obtain a Deed of sale from Myrna (the original owner).
And as of now, Verna is working on selling the said property.

Let me just clarify and correct myself that there was no Deed of Sale between Joel and Myrna. What they have is an acknowledgement receipt with undertaking to execute a Deed of Sale in favor of Joel.

If I got it correctly, Joel can first transfer the property in his name, then transfer it to Arman?

There was no Deed of Sale between Joel and Arman, what they also have is an acknowledgement receipt with undertaking to execute a Deed of Sale in favor of Verna. Can they (Joel and Arman) ignore said agreement?
Can Joel execute a Deed of Sale in favor of Arman?

By the way, Verna is not in the Philippines. An agent is working for her.

______
Disclaimer: ang mga pangalan ay pawang kathang-isip lamang.
Anumang pagkakapareho ay sadyang nagkataon lang. Smile

8Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:27 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you talk to myrna first to see how she is willing to help. tell her that if she does not then joel and arman will file a case against her.

9Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:25 am

angeljhing89

Arresto Menor

Myrna (the original owner) already died two or three years ago.

The heirs of Myrna is willing to help Arman.

What will be the next step of Arman?
Extra-judicial settlement with sale from the heirs?
or is Deed of Sale from the heirs suffice?they said that they have SPA.

Or is it still advisable for Joel to first transfer it in his name then transfer it to Arman?

The OCT is still under the name of Myrna.

10Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:29 am

angeljhing89

Arresto Menor

Pls take note that Verna has a Deed of Sale signed by Myrna.

What can Arman do to transfer the title in his name?

Thanks.

11Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:45 pm

attyLLL

that Myrna is dead is a game changer. this should have been mentioned from the beginning.

who has the OCT? where is it?

12Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:51 pm

angeljhing89

Arresto Menor

Yes, indeed it changes everything.
Arman at first said that the owner is still alive however when I checked it with the ROD and asked where is the person named in the OCT, he said shes dead.(In this situation its Myrna)

The OCT is still with the heirs of Myrna.

Is it correct to think na, 'paunahan na lang kung sino ang makakapatransfer ng title'?

13Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:27 pm

attyLLL

who is in the possession of the property? what kind of property is it? Is Verna in possession?

yes, it is the first one who can register in good faith who will be entitled to the property.

14Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:55 pm

angeljhing89

Arresto Menor

Arman is in possession of the property. He is living there now.
In the OCT it shows that it is agricultural land.
Is extra-judicial settlement proper?

15Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Empty Re: Deed of Sale and TCT process inquiry Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:51 pm

attyLLL

if the heirs have no personal knowledge of the sale (like they were not there to see it), then they can execute an extra-judicial settlement and sell their interest to arman so that it will be his problem. or even better someone who has absolutely no idea about the first sale so he can register the title in good faith.

obviously, the one who is able to register the property in their name has the advantage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum