Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid debt

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid debt Empty Unpaid debt Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:40 pm

Jolly725

Arresto Menor

Please help, the debt started with the items that was given to me and i will sell it or my client can pay it monthly. Then what happened was the person where i lend the items never pay to me. But what i did,, since i was the one who get the items from friend i pay for it but not the whole amount, im giving them a money every month, sometime i wasnt able to pay because i dont have stable income.. Now the owner of items said that they take an action filing case maybe. But the balance is not more than 40k. Can they send me to jail even im paying them?

2Unpaid debt Empty Re: Unpaid debt Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:42 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

it depends on what case they will file against you.

3Unpaid debt Empty Re: Unpaid debt Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:50 pm

Jolly725

Arresto Menor

Thank u

4Unpaid debt Empty Re: Unpaid debt Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:08 pm

gelliesaenzcaparas@gmail.

Arresto Menor

Good day! Tanong ko lang po kung t

5Unpaid debt Empty Re: Unpaid debt Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:09 pm

Arresto Menor

Good day! Tanong ko lang po kung ano po ang karapatan ko as lender. Nag loan po kasi ako sa online app, unfortunetely, 12 days delay po ako sa payment. Now, tinatawagan po nila ang mga nasa contacts ko without my permission. Tama po ba yun?

6Unpaid debt Empty Re: Unpaid debt Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:10 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

gelliesaenzcaparas@gmail. wrote:Good day! Tanong ko lang po kung ano po ang karapatan ko as lender. Nag loan po kasi ako sa online app, unfortunetely, 12 days delay po ako sa payment. Now, tinatawagan po nila ang mga nasa contacts ko without my permission. Tama po ba yun?

Did you sign a contract of loan with them? What are the terms and conditions for such?

Did you give any additional contact numbers in case you were in delay with your payment?

What specific online application is that? Did you allow any access on your contact numbers when you installed the application?

7Unpaid debt Empty Re: Unpaid debt Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Arresto Menor

I only give them 2 contacts and did not allow to access my contacts. The application si Fast Cash.

8Unpaid debt Empty Re: Unpaid debt Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Xanders

Arresto Menor

Hello po atty.. itatanong ko lang po kasi may utang ako sa credit card na hindi pa bayad dahil po nawalan ako ng trabaho dahil po nagkasakit ako ng severe vertigo at anxiaty kaya hindi ko na nabayaran at hindi na din ako makapag work dahil walang araw na dumaan na hindi ako subrang nahihilo. May natanggap po akong email galing sa bank na kakasuhan daw ako ng criminal at civil cases. Isa pa po na sakit ko ay subrang nerbyos at lagi ako nag palpetate e sa natanggap ko na email nila ito po subrang nag aalala na.. ang tanong ko po anong criminal at civil case ang isasampa nila sa akin? Gusto ko nman po sana mag bayad kaso ni pambili ng gamot po wala akong maibili..
Sana po mapagpayuhan nyo pa ako.
Salamat po.

9Unpaid debt Empty Re: Unpaid debt Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:41 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

gelliesaenzcaparas@gmail. wrote:I only give them 2 contacts and did not allow to access my contacts. The application si Fast Cash.

I am not familiar with the application.

You should check the application online if it asks for access to your contacts. It may be a malware app that is illegally accessing your information inside your phone.

You should have a technician check out your phone to see if there is indeed malware inside.

Try contacting Fast Cash and talk to one of their representatives. Maybe there is indeed an error in said application.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum