Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP PLEASE!! ABOUT UNPAID DEBT...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP PLEASE!! ABOUT UNPAID DEBT... Empty HELP PLEASE!! ABOUT UNPAID DEBT... Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:51 pm

Ashfaye13

Arresto Menor

Please help anyone, would really appreciate it.

The thing is that my mother loaned some money in the year 2002 from a lending agency. I really dont know the details if my mother paid them fully but just this morning feb. 24 2015.. A representative of the lending company came demanding to talk to her and to pay about 300,000php,,, whaaat... From 10k to that big amount. They even harass me saying they will file a case in the court if we would not pay the company. The thing is my mom told me she didnt signed any document or something like that. Could my mom go to jail for this? Or what is the worst case scenario for us? Because i cant pay 300k. And what would be our best legal move. Thank you so much....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum