Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal or Illegal?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legal or Illegal? Empty Legal or Illegal? Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:49 am

kcabebe123@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Hello. Just need your advice. I know this had been an ongoing argument, however, I may need some clarifications for this.

Is using a toddler leash legal or illegal? Ex: You go to a mall or crowded area and put a leash on your child to make sure you won't lose them and ensure they're safe. Is that illegal?

I had this scenario wherein a social worker saw me and my child and she got angry because I was using a leash though I don't think I did something wrong since I'm after my child's safety. She's threatened me that she's going to take a photo of me and my child and post it in social media or take actions. I don't think there's an abuse on what I did and her thought on what I did was it's going to affect my child's confidence. Oh well, coming from a social worker, I thought her thinking was too shallow as I thought there's a lot of ways on building someone's confidence. I'd rather take my child's security and safety as a priority rather than her point of view. I feel humiliated as she did this in front of many people. Is there something that I can do as legal action also?

Looking forward to your advice. Thank you ahead Smile

2Legal or Illegal? Empty Re: Legal or Illegal? Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:00 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

There is no specific law banning the use of a toddler leash on your children, as far as I know.

If you know the identity of the social worker who humiliated you in front of many people, you can file an administrative complaint against him/her. You should go to the nearest DSWD office and seek assistance there.

3Legal or Illegal? Empty Re: Legal or Illegal? Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:01 pm

kcabebe123@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the info. God bless!

4Legal or Illegal? Empty Re: Legal or Illegal? Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:30 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You're welcome.

Good luck on your case.

Godspeed, as well! Smile

Sponsored content