Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DOES MY EX-HUSBAND HAS THE RIGHT OF THE PROPERTIES I BOUGHT AFTER SEPARATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

crushedrose78

Arresto Menor

good evening atty

i'm an ofw here in Italy.. balak ko po bumili ng bahay at lupa sa pinas pag uwi ko po. ang problema ko po ayaw ko ipangalan sa akin dahil ako po ay kasal pero hiwalay na sa aking asawa.

1) pwede ko po ba ipangalan ang title ng house and lot sa anak ko? edad po nila 8 years old at 10 years old?

2) if hindi, pupwede ko ba gamitin ang surname ko noong ako'y dalaga? Ang mga identification card ko po at legal documents ko po passport / passbook / sss / alien card na gagamitin sa pagbili ng bahay ay surname ng aking asawa.

3) kapag bumili po ako ng bahay at lupa hinihingi po requirements if married ay both husband and wife. paano po ang gagawin ko na para po walang karapatan ang asawa ko sa bibilhin ko bahay at lupa? ayaw ko po maging conjugal properties ito. dalawang taon na po kaming hiwalay.

maraming salamat po

attyLLL

the safer route will be to file for legal separation or separation of property so that your husband will not have any rights.

if you name it to your children, you may be asked how your children got the money and if you say it came from you, then a deed of donation will have to be issued and more taxes.

note that everything you and your husband own now, even the money, is conjugal.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum