Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Properties to protect from ex-husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Properties to protect from ex-husband Empty Properties to protect from ex-husband Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:10 am

ktm728

Arresto Menor

Good day po. I just want to inquire something.. My husband and I were separated since 2010 (but not legally separated). He's working in KSA, he converted to Islam and already married there.. we still have communication though. My question is, about the house & lot and lot that I purchased. Since we are still technically married, is there some papers that I can let him sign that the properties are solely mine. Since in the beginning, it was clear to us both that the properties I bought are for me and our child.. We will soon file an annulment and I wanted to make sure that he and his other wife will not get a share of the properties I bought..

Thank you and more power

2Properties to protect from ex-husband Empty Re: Properties to protect from ex-husband Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:21 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

ANG PROSESO NG JUDICIAL SEPARATION OF PROPERTY AY ANG SUMMARY PROCEDURE SA KORTE TUNGKOL SA PAGHAHATI NG CONJUGAL PROPERTY NG MAG-ASAWANG MAGKAHIWALAY NA WALA PANG NAKASAMPA NA ANNULMENT OF MARRIAGE/DECLARATION OF NULLITY OF MARRIAGE SA KORTE. ANG PROSESO NA ITO AY GINAGAWA UPANG ANG IPUPUNDAR NA PROPERTY O MGA FUTURE PROPERTY NG MAG-ASAWA AY HINDI NA MAITUTURING NA CONJUGAL PROPERTY AT UPANG HINDI NA MAGKAROON NG PARTE DITO ANG HINIWALAYAN NA ASAWA.

KUNG WALANG PROSESO NG JUDICIAL SEPARATION OF PROPERTY, ANG ANUMANG ARI-ARIAN NA NABILI NG MAG-ASAWA HABANG MAY BISA ANG KANILANG KASAL AT KAHIT HIWALAY NA SILA AY PARTE PA RIN NG CONJUGAL PROPERTY NA KANILANG PAGHAHATIAN

Ang magandang remedyo dito ay ang remedy ng "judicial separation of property" na sinasampa sa korte. Ito ay isang summary procedure na madali sa mga partidos dahil ito ay hindi nangangailangan na matagal na presentasyon ng evidence. Nasa Article 134 hanggang Article 142 ng Family Code ang proseso ng Judicial Separation of Property kung saan ang mag-asawang naghiwalay ng walang annulment of marriage or legal separation, ay magsasampa sa korte ng petisyon upang isaayos ang kanilang conjugal property sa pamamagitan ng paglilista ng kanilang conjugal properties at mga utang, pagbabayad ng mga utang, paghahati nito sa mag-asawa o paglilipat nito sa mga anak bilang advance na mana. Once na ma-aprobahan ng korte ang Judicial Separation of Property, ang mag-asawa ay may kanya-kanya nang ari-arian at wala na silang karapatan na mag-mana sa isat-isa.

Ang epekto ng Judicial Separation Property ay sa conjugal properties lang ng mag-asawa at wala itong epekto sa bisa ng kanilang kasal. Ang karaniwang ground na ginagamit sa Judicial Separation of Property ay ang abandonment ng isa sa asawa, hindi pagtupad sa marital or parental obligation o paghihiwalay ng at least 1 year at wala nang pag-asa na magkabalikan pa ang mag-asawa.

Nasa Article 135 ng Family Code ang mga groud o sufficient cause for judicial separation of property:

(1) That the spouse of the petitioner has been sentenced to a penalty which carries with it civil interdiction (NAKULONG ANG ASAWA);

(2) That the spouse of the petitioner has been judicially declared an absentee (NADEKLARA NG KORTE NA NAWALA ANG ASAWA);

(3) That loss of parental authority of the spouse of petitioner has been decreed by the court (NADEKLARA NG KORTE NA NAWALAN NG KARAPATAN SA ANAK ANG ASAWA);

(4) That the spouse of the petitioner has abandoned the latter or failed to comply with his or her obligations to the family as provided for in Article 101 (INABANDONA NG ASAWA ANG PAMILYA);

(5) That the spouse granted the power of administration in the marriage settlements has abused that power (UMABUSO ANG ASAWA SA PAGHAWAK NG CONJUGAL PROPERTY); and

(6) That at the time of the petition, the spouses have been separated in fact for at least one year and reconciliation is highly improbable (NAGHIWALAY ANG MAG-ASAWA NG ISANG TAO O MAHIGIT AT WALA NA SILANG POSIBILIDAD NA MAGKASUNDO).

o kya ipanagalan mo sakin para secure ang mga kayamana mo po:) hahaha

joke lng:)

3Properties to protect from ex-husband Empty Re: Properties to protect from ex-husband Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:05 am

ktm728

Arresto Menor

Thank you thank you very much.. =) galing.. clap clap clap =)

4Properties to protect from ex-husband Empty Re: Properties to protect from ex-husband Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:07 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

yung last sentnce ang magaling jan at pinag isipan ko ng mabuti haha

ipangalan mo na lng sakin hahaha:)

joke:)

ktm728

Arresto Menor

haha.. yun pala un.. sige ampunin kita =p

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

haha cge cge amppunin mo na ako hahaha.. teka lng muna gusto q ako ang solong taga pag mana hahaha

7Properties to protect from ex-husband Empty Re: Properties to protect from ex-husband Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:48 am

ktm728

Arresto Menor

hi follow-up questions kahit sino may alam pwede sumagot please thanks..

do i need to file the "judicial separation of property" pag andito ex-husband ko sa Phil or kahit wala sha dito pwede ko na ifile?

thanks in advance sa sasagot... =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum