Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEPARATED WOMAN, DIED, HUSBAND WITH "QUERIDAS" WANTS TO OWN ALL PROPERTIES.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ayannclaine

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask regarding my mom in-law's situation. She passed away days ago, and ever since i and my husband got married i have known their family situation that their dad never supported them-his mom, and his two siblings, whether financially or even his presence in important matters. Their dad has been living with different women for the past 18 years, and now that their mom died, he wanted that all their properties (house, money,etc) would go to him and his present "querida". Do my husband and his siblings have the right to own the house? and what lawsuit/s can be filed against their dad, aside from having queridas? what articles and sections of the Philippine Constitution did their dad violate?
Thank you.

attyLLL

what they should first ensure is that they take control and possession of the properties to force the father to have to take legal action.

unfortunately, the father may end up with more than 50% share of the properties because the mother did not take legal action to remove his ownership of the conjugal properties.

in a case i know of, the children prevented their father from exercising any right over the properties, and the case dragged on until he died.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum