Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Living with a woman that is separated

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Living with a woman that is separated Empty Living with a woman that is separated Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:53 am

LT150

Arresto Menor

I live in America and thank God I read this last night on the internet concerning the laws in the Phillipines. I was going to retire there with a woman that is separated from her husband for quite some time. Last night she told me that she and her ex had a verbal agreement so that she could find another man as he has found another woman. I told her according to the laws there that I could not come and live with her because I would be taking a huge risk. Is a verbal agreement binding and since the fact that he is now living with another woman could I still be in trouble for living with this woman? Quite frankly I love her but there appears to be too much at risk for me to do that. What is your opinion?

attyLLL

verbal agreement can be considered consent of the husband, but problem is if he suddenly files a case, how do you prove that he agreed if he suddenly denies it?

better if consent is done in writing with a video of him signing the document.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum