Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separation of conjugal Properties

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Separation of conjugal Properties Empty Separation of conjugal Properties Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Blessitin

Arresto Menor

Good day. My husband and I are separated for almost a year and half now,but are still legally maried. He created an affidavit regarding the separation of our properties and have it notarized by a public notary office,worth P250. As a person who is avoiding further argument, I had it signed. Is the separation of our properties legal? Thank you

2Separation of conjugal Properties Empty Re: Separation of conjugal Properties Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

No. Only a court order dissolving your community property regime can do that.

3Separation of conjugal Properties Empty Re: Separation of conjugal Properties Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Blessitin

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the quick reply. Does it mean that I still have the right on the properties, even if my signature is affix on the affidavit? I am requesting for a copy of contract to sell regarding the house and lot we purchased when we were still together, but he is refusing to provide a copy. Is is just fine to request a copy from the developer? This is under mortgage and I am a co borrower. We separated and I am.the one who left the house becuase he cheated on me. I am the one who.left the conjugal home because I cant take to live with him anymore.i found out that he brought a new girl in our home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum