Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need an advice please!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need an advice please!!! Empty I need an advice please!!! Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:20 pm

leonessy

Arresto Menor

I got married in 1996 by a judge, but unfortunately,while nasa abroad po ako working nambabae yung asawa ko kaya nakipaghiwalay po ako. Sa ngayon po ay may kinakasama sya at balita ko po ay may anak na, ako naman ay nasa ibang bansa at nakatagpo ng lalaking magmamahal sa akin at handa akong pakasalan. Ang problema ko po ay kasal ako sa una at hindi ako pwedeng makakuha ng CENOMAR. Yung birth at marriage certificate ko ay original at me red ribbon, pinalabas ko po na widow ako at kumuha ako ng fake na death at fake CENOMAR sa recto. Binabalak ko pa lng po na isubmit ang papers ko para sa pagpapakasal ko sa fiance ko, kahit po ba malayo ako (EUROPE) madedetect po ba na ang pinasa kong documents ay fake? Kasi hinihingi po sa amin sa phil. embassy dito lahat ng documents ko. Please, I need an advice bago ko po isubmit yung mga papel ko...Sana naman po ay pagpayuhan nyo ako... salamat po.

2I need an advice please!!! Empty Re: I need an advice please!!! Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:37 pm

attyLLL

if you do that and get caught, you can be made liable under the laws of the country where you are in.

perhaps that country has divorce and they will allow you to get one. it may not be recognized here, but what is important to you is that you are able to get married there.

once you submit those fake docs, you will be forever vulnerable that someone may find out.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3I need an advice please!!! Empty Re: I need an advice please!!! Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:39 pm

leonessy

Arresto Menor

ano po ba ang maaaring mangyari sa akin once na malaman po nila na fake yung documents ko? idedeport po ba nila ako or they will put me in jail?

4I need an advice please!!! Empty Re: I need an advice please!!! Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 am

attyLLL

that will depend on the laws of where you are.

5I need an advice please!!! Empty Re: I need an advice please!!! Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:07 pm

sweetbee

Arresto Menor

hi atty! a have a six y/o son who receives sustento from his father inconsistently. we are his legal family and learned that he now has a new family that he provided well enough...i've been fixing things with him at our level(verbally) but it seems that he don't take it seriously. to start off, what is the best thing to do? get firm financial support for me and my son and file a case to his mistress too? they had been living life luxuriously and all hardship on our end...i know legally, we are much entitled rather than what he gives to his mistress and child.

6I need an advice please!!! Empty Re: I need an advice please!!! Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:44 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you first build your case by collating evidence of his infidelity, and that they're living together. after which send him a demand letter to establish that he is not providing enough and angle it a bit that he is doing it to control you.

later on you can file a criminal complaint for economic abuse and concubinage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum