Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advice Empty need advice Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:56 pm

nazel000

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po kung pede bang magsampa ng kaso na hindi dumadaan sa barangay? yong tungkol din po sa subpoena na mali ang pangalan...pede po ba yon hindi tanggapin?

2need advice Empty Re: need advice Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:29 am

attyLLL

if the parties live in the same municipality or city, then all civil cases have to go through the bgy. if criminal case, the bgy is not necessary if the punishment of the crime is more than 1 year.

i recommend receiving the subpoena, even if the name is wrongly spelled. if you don't accept it, you may be deemed as having your right to be heard and the next notice you will get is the police arresting you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3need advice Empty Re: need advice Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:37 pm

nazel000

Arresto Menor

Thanks po sa advice...yong sa pangalan ko po kc is not only mispelled ganito po kc yong nakaindicate NAXXXXL F. URXXXXXDO which my name is JESSIE CEXXXXX A. URBXXXXXDO. Sa ganitong kaso po ba..do i have still to accept the subpoena?

Right now! i am still waiting for the second subpoena kung meron man po...natatakot lang po kasi ako baka yon nga po sa sabi nyo baka arestuhin na lang po ako basta-basta ng mga pulis...

4need advice Empty Re: need advice Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:18 pm

attyLLL

there will be no second subpoena. if you believe the case refers to you then it is advisable to participate in the case so you can defend yourself. you can play the patay malisya game but you do so at your own risk.

5need advice Empty Re: need advice Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 am

nazel000

Arresto Menor

Thank you po sa advice atty ll...i will be filling my counter affidavit this monday.

i just want to ask opinion ano po ang maganda kong gawin against sa nagfile sa akin kc po physical injury related to ra7630 po yong nakafile sa akin in which di ko naman po talaga ginawa...

6need advice Empty Re: need advice Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 pm

attyLLL

perhaps you mean 7610? child abuse?

try to get other witnesses to issue statements also. maybe there is a defense in how they got your name wrong, because it is mistaken identity. good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum