Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALLEGATIONS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ALLEGATIONS Empty ALLEGATIONS Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:24 pm

annabel.wants.freedom

Arresto Menor

gud day! i will appear in the barangay next week for a hearing which my neighbor filed against me. my neighbor filed a case that i allegedly accuse them of being a thief. as far as i can remember, i just said that they may be liable/they may be sued for thief because they have in their possession a thing with my name on it.
am i criminally liable of my statement? is my statement a proof that i accused them that they are thieves? please help me. thanks a lot.

2ALLEGATIONS Empty Re: ALLEGATIONS Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 pm

attyLLL

clarify the circumstances of what you said, when you said it, and who heard it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3ALLEGATIONS Empty ALLEGATIONS Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 am

annabel.wants.freedom

Arresto Menor

thank you very much for your prompt reply. people who heard my comments were the driver and staff of a refilling company where they have business with, a watchman, my husband and the complainant. if the matter will not be settled in the barangay, they will be going to file it in court. What is the chances on me? pls help. thanks.

4ALLEGATIONS Empty Re: ALLEGATIONS Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:59 pm

attyLLL

they will have to present those people who heard you say those things in order that the case has a chance to prosper.

there will probably be a lot of dispute about what you actually said. hopefully you have your own witnesses.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum