Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unsubstantiated malicious allegations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unsubstantiated malicious allegations Empty Unsubstantiated malicious allegations Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 pm

shane4success

Arresto Menor

Dear sir/madam
I was recently detained for child abuse under article 7610 and unjust vexation.After filing a counter affidavit the file was sent to a judge and after reading the allegations and my affidavit he dismissed the charges,the vexation charge still stands. My question is this
paragraph 2 of article 287 states that unjust vexation is any human conduct which although not productive of some physical or material harm.Could unjustifiably annoy or vex an innocent person.As the charge of child abuse was dissmised without ever reaching the trial stage.Am I within my right to file charges against the person/people who made the allegation.As the false allegation caused me mental distress and disturbance hence my vexation towards the accuser.Also can I file charges against the accuser/s for filing unsubstantiated malicious allegations against me.Resulting in me being detained for almost 5 days.Your response regarding this will be much appreciated.

Regards
Shane

2Unsubstantiated malicious allegations Empty Re: Unsubstantiated malicious allegations Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:38 am

attyLLL

a civil case for damages for abuse of right especially if there were lies is possible, or perjury, but that's hard to prove.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum