Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALLEGATIONS WITHOUT EVIDENCE, FOLLOWED BY SUSPENSION WITHOUT PAY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

breonsee

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon.

I am working at a BPO Company here in the Phils for more than 2 years now. Recently, my manager raised a case against me on the following grounds: INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR ON ONE OF MY CALLS specifically referring to the rules: 1) Rudeness to customers due to tone of voice used. 2.) Prematurely or inappropriately releasing a call immediately after the call comes in or after the customer speaks.

The call was done on May 1, I was pulled out for coaching on may 17, Notice to Explain was issued June 9, Hearing preceeded on June 15. I explicitly asked for the call recording but they cannot present it saying that the call has been purged. But according to them, they have a written transcription of my call which was transcripted in writing by another agent from our department. He is of the same position as I am, but for whatever reasons, he is assigned to do admin tasks. They also presented a witness which is one of the managers in the same department as well. The HR representative also stated he was able to listen to the call. But they can no longer present it since it was purged or deleted. They have 2 panelists for the hearing. One of which is the wife of one of the Managers in our department. They continued with the Admin hearing without the recording which is the only evidence that can prove or disprove their allegations. I requested for the customer to be called but they said it is no longer necessary to do that, mas matrabaho pa yun.

After that hearing, they have issued me a memo of suspension plus a final written warning which will cause me not to get any merit increases at all.

Does this constitute for an illegal suspension case?? I am now afraid that if they take another case like this on me, the next is termination of my employment. What assurance do I get that they wont do the same thing? Delete the evidence and present a witness as a proof of the allegation. Have i known that witnesses are alolowed, they should have given me the right to have my call be listened to by people who can testify for me as well.

Kindly advise me on the said case. Thanks.

attyLLL

you can contest the suspension by filing a complaint at the nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

I'm wondering, almost all labor related issues here in this site are coming from BPO industry? Ganun na ba kalala ang mga pamalakad ng mga BPO employers dito sa Philippines?Pinagmamalaki pa naman etong industry na to na may malaking revenue para sa gobyerno, but then madami mga cases na galing sa industry na to..Wlaa lng....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum