Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive Suspension?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive Suspension? Empty Preventive Suspension? Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:03 pm

letis

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Good day to everyone. I work as a supervisor in a BPO compahy and I would just like to know if its legal for my director to just remove my badge access on our production floor without any memo or notice? is this preventive suspension already and is it legal? I tried to report to work on a restday last sunday to finish some stuff, but I wasnt able to get in because my Access badge was disabled, when I checked with our facilities they just answered that there was an email from the director to disable my proximity card and when I asked whats the reason, there was no reason given. As far as i know there was a security violation made by one of my agents and they are thinking that i should be liable because the agent used the company email for personal reasons were in fact i wasnt even copied on the email sent. The aget was already removed from the account 2 weeks ago. I wasnt the one accused or even there was no memo given, for them to remove my access just for the violation of my agent.

Thanks.

2Preventive Suspension? Empty Re: Preventive Suspension? Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:18 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

it is wrong to be refused entry into the office without any formal or existing charge against you.

that could be construed as illegal dismissal (depending on how you look at it).

http://www.councilviews.com

3Preventive Suspension? Empty Re: Preventive Suspension? Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:51 am

letis

Arresto Menor

council wrote:it is wrong to be refused entry into the office without any formal or existing charge against you.

that could be construed as illegal dismissal (depending on how you look at it).

The one that has a case is my agent and somehoe they are trying to loop me in that case, but i havent received anything when they disabled my access. My boss just told me that i should reply to a corrective action without even knowing what the real offense was for them to cancel my access. until now i havent signed or replied to anything. they told me to go on leave. Is this legal?

4Preventive Suspension? Empty Re: Preventive Suspension? Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:16 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you send courteous emails establishing what has happened and inquire why your access was denied. copy in or use your personal email to make sure you will have a copy. this will force the company to put on record why they are doing this.

if you go on leave, unfortunately, they will argue that will validate your absence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum