Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

loan from a closed bank (bankrup)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan from a closed bank (bankrup) Empty loan from a closed bank (bankrup) Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 am

juanita

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Madam,

Ano po ba ang batas regarding sa unpaid loan sa isang bangkong nagsara na. Still maghahabol pa po ba sila sa unpaid balance ko. At ano po ang papel ng PDIC sa mga ganitong kaso.

For your advice po..

2loan from a closed bank (bankrup) Empty Re: loan from a closed bank (bankrup) Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:39 pm

ass888

Arresto Menor

according to my personal experience as co-borrower from a bank na nagsara at na take-over ng pdic, it is true...the pdic will be the one who will be collecting of your loan balance in the bank.

3loan from a closed bank (bankrup) Empty Re: loan from a closed bank (bankrup) Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:26 pm

attyLLL

it is correct, the PDIC will have the right to collect under the same terms as the original loans.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum