Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Failure to attend random drug test

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Failure to attend random drug test Empty Failure to attend random drug test Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:33 am

alfred311

Arresto Menor

Govt employee here, Ask ko lang po nde ako naka attend ng drug test kasi off ko nung araw na yun and nagpaalam ako sa boss q na out of town ako kinabukasan then bigla ako naka receive ng txt from hr na nid ko nga pumunta so hindi ako nakapunta, the day after pag pasok ko sa work nagpunta ako for drug test ayaw na nila gawin kasi dapat daw nagpunta ako kahapon

Nakareceive ako ng NTE from hr den I explained na off ako and out of town nung araw na yun, last wik po pnatawag aq sa office ng president namin at sabi for non renewal of contract na daw ako dis coming july dahil nga nde aq naka atend nung drug test (3 yrs na po ako working)

Ang tanong q po pwede ko ba reklamo ung head ng hr namin sa ginawa sakin pag random drug test ng naka off? Diretso na ba ako civil service? Tama po ba ang decision nila? Any advice or legal help would be ok, 3 kasi anak ko ang hindi ako basta basta pede mawalan ng work, ty

2Failure to attend random drug test Empty Re: Failure to attend random drug test Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:24 am

alfred311

Arresto Menor

Up

3Failure to attend random drug test Empty Re: Failure to attend random drug test Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:40 pm

attyLLL

did you inform them that you would not attend the drug test? i'm not so clear when it comes to govt employees. may be best that you inquire at the civil service commission

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Failure to attend random drug test Empty Re: Failure to attend random drug test Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:24 am

alfred311

Arresto Menor

Actually no communications was made by the hr (another violation?) , I just received a txt message from my officemate that I was selected for the random drug test but they already knew that I was out of town, I just replied that I couldn't attend the test and i would do it the day after which they refused to do so because I didnt make it to my schedule

Anyone can help me? Can I inquire to the civil service regarding my case? How?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum