Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Test Taker's Rights in Employment test

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Test Taker's Rights in Employment test Empty Test Taker's Rights in Employment test Mon May 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Rayzledizle

Arresto Menor

My brother took an online test for an employment consisting of two parts.

He encountered some technical difficulty with accessing the first part of the exam and mentioned this to the Human Resource Head in one email and two text messages at different time intervals with no reply. He was able to finished the second part of the exam though.

A few days after that, he was informed that he failed to secure for a position since his test did not yield a positive result.

He mentioned the technical problems encountered earlier and got a reply that even if his claim is true, they would not continue to process his credential since he yielded a low score in the second part of the exam. Evil or Very Mad

My brother wrote an email back explaining that it is not fair for them to process the exam without having a complete data on the first part of the exam. Was he right in that matter?

I tried to find a supporting passage in law that can validate my brother's claim but couldnt find any. I hope you guys can give an advice or two. Smile Thanks in advance!

attyLLL

in pre-employment, the company can still reject his application even if he scored high. i recommend he just move on and apply elsewhere

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum