Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

test test test

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1test test test Empty test test test Wed May 29, 2013 2:55 am

dulcex

Arresto Menor

test

Last edited by dulcex on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2test test test Empty Re: test test test Fri May 31, 2013 6:41 pm

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

in my opinion, i think you can only file civil case for damages

Article 1170. Those who in the performance of their obligations are guilty of fraud, negligence, or delay, and those who in any manner contravene the tenor thereof, are liable for damages. (1101)

Article 1171. Responsibility arising from fraud is demandable in all obligations. Any waiver of an action for future fraud is void. (1102a)

Article 1172. Responsibility arising from negligence in the performance of every kind of obligation is also demandable, but such liability may be regulated by the courts, according to the circumstances. (1103)

Article 1173. The fault or negligence of the obligor consists in the omission of that diligence which is required by the nature of the obligation and corresponds with the circumstances of the persons, of the time and of the place. When negligence shows bad faith, the provisions of articles 1171 and 2201, paragraph 2, shall apply.

--

but the burden of proving the same is on your part na walang vehicle na naka standby, walang nurse/doctor at that time, etc.

condolence po...

eto po yung mga links na nakita ko,

http://www.tourism.gov.ph/Downloadable%20Files/Hotels,%20Tourist%20Inns,%20Motels,%20Apartels,%20Resorts,%20Pension%20Houses%20and%20Other%20Accommodatoin%20Establishments.pdf

general facilities > medical services (try to know what is the classification of Eastwood Richmonde Hotel first)

eto pa...

http://www.doh.gov.ph/sites/default/files/Chapter%2014.%20Hotels,%20Motels,%20and%20Apartments,%20Lodging,%20Boarding,%20or%20Tenement%20Houses,%20and%20Condomiums.pdf

3test test test Empty Re: test test test Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:09 am

dulcex

Arresto Menor

Mama is alive but has not awakened yet. Thanks for the input, will check on it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum