Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Failure to attend drug test

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Failure to attend drug test Empty Failure to attend drug test Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:08 am

alfred311

Arresto Menor

I work in an LGU, yesterday (Thursday) i received a txt from my officemate that i am for random drug test, unfortunately i am off duty and my boss knows that I will be out of town (it is my request off wed-thurs)

When i go to hr this morning, they told me i will be sanctioned for not attending the drug test, i explained them my situation and told me they cannot do anything about it, malas ko lang daw kasi napatapat sa lakad ko.

My question is what is the rules of civil service for off duty employees? Allowed bang piliin yung naka leave, may sakit, or naka out of town even nagpaalam na beforehand?

Another one is that i didn't received any formal request for the drug test, i only received a txt from my concern co worker, is it still valid?

Thanks and hope someone reply

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum