Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cybercrime

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cybercrime Empty Cybercrime Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:50 pm

chaguijaro

Arresto Menor

Hi to everyone,

Just wondering if I can ask for advice about cybercrime.

My story is...

I posted a comment on my sister post on facebook greeting my grandfather who's in USA now. I wrote in my comment
" Happy birthday lolo. May you continue to be healthy. Uwi kana total ginawa muna ung role mo as a father but they only fibbed you. God is watching and knows who they are."

My aunty reacted to that post and she went to our house to speak to my sister in a "high pitched" voice. Luckily my sister took a video of it. (my aunty didn't know she was taking video) During that my sister didn't answer my aunty anything.

after that my sister told us about it. As a sister of course we got angry.

(back story:
My aunty is a mistress and the guy she was with he decided to migrated in USA with his own family. My mum's parents decided to put our ancestral house in mortgage to get some money. From my mum she said 20% of the money her brother used it to his business and 80% said my aunty's partner used them to his family going in USA. My lolo went in USA so he can work there and pay back the money they mortgage. two times a month my lolo sending money to my aunty in Philippines to pay for the mortgage. My lolol doesn't know how to send through western union so my aunty's partner who is now in USA is visiting my lolol in his work to get the money to pay the mortgage and he is the one sending it. Last year we found out that in 7years that my lolo is in the USA sending the money in Philippines we found out that my aunty don't pay for the mortgage. they are 1.4M behind the payment. they mortgaged the house for 600,000 but now it became 1.4M because of the penalty.)

my sister and me decided to speak to my aunt's daughter on facebook messenger. My aunt's daughter decided to create group chat and she added our other cousins in the group.

to make the story short we had a rant there. Monday we received the subpoena. My aunty is suing as a cybercrime.

I just need advice on what we can do. Thanks

2Cybercrime Empty Re: Cybercrime Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:12 pm

attyLLL

subpoena issued by which office?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum