Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiple Covergae of work

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Multiple Covergae of work Empty Multiple Covergae of work Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 pm

lali

Arresto Menor

Hi i have concern regarding may work ..
kc po employeed ako sa isang company lng in papers but ang abuso 4 company ang hawak ko..

anu ba ung kailangan kong gawin kc ngayong nagreresign ako ginigipit nila ako halos 3 taon ding ganun ung set up .. isang company lng din ang nagpapasahod sakin

2Multiple Covergae of work Empty Re: Multiple Covergae of work Sat May 26, 2018 6:45 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

that is not uncommon. there are many companies now that are doing this and it is legal. they are called shared services.

Usually the company that will hire you will be the mother company, not necessary a holding company, and you will be tasked to handle all similar related jobs in each company like accounting, purchasing, admin, etc.

hope this helps

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum