Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collection Agency Harassment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Collection Agency Harassment Empty Collection Agency Harassment Wed May 23, 2018 3:00 pm

iammarkowen

Arresto Menor

Good day to everyone,

My mother has a two month due from our auto loan at PBCOM. She recently paid for one month and the collection agency of the bank is telling us that THEY WILL REPOSSESS THE UNIT and that they have COORDINATED WITH OUR LOCAL POLICE TO REPOSSESS THE UNIT. I would like to ask some legal opinion and help regarding this. Is this even legal? What legal action can we do to combat this outright harassment? Thank you so much in advance.

2Collection Agency Harassment Empty Re: Collection Agency Harassment Fri May 25, 2018 9:21 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

check your contract with the bank

3Collection Agency Harassment Empty Re: Collection Agency Harassment Sat May 26, 2018 2:51 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Wag ka maniwalang pinapulis na nila yung pagrepossess ng sasakyan mo. Since hindi mo naman ninakaw yung sasakyan, hindi pwedeng kunin sayo ng kahit sino (police included) ng walang court order. Kung may dumating man sa bahay nyo para mag-repossess, wala naman problema kung voluntary mo itong isusuko, lalo na at alam mong may utang naman talagang hindi nababayaran. Pero kung pupwersahin kuhanin mula sayo, hanapan mo sila ng writ of replevin na duly issued ng court. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/repossession-automobiles Kung wala, pwede ka mag-resist at ilegal ang pagkuha nila ng sasakyan kung ituloy man nila.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum