Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

School not permiting us to get a copy of Form 137 for scholarship application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jmark30

Arresto Menor

I just want to ask about if we are not allowed to request a copy of my sister's Form 137 permanent school record to be used for scholarship application. We are trying to get a copy but the public school in region 3 does not permit us to get a copy of her Senior High School level of Form 137. They told us only the school where she was enrolled for further studies is allowed to have request on her record even our purpose is for Scholarship Application. My question now is that, are we not allowed to have an access on her permanent record if our purpose is for scholarship application? Do we really need a request coming from the university she was enrolled even the requesting party is not them?

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Your question should be addressed to a DepEd Official so that the answer will be authoritative and with legal basis.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum