Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

school Form 137

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1school Form 137 Empty school Form 137 Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:03 pm

judz

Arresto Menor

Hello, I have a problem with my child's form 137.

Nakapagpasa kasi ang anak ko ng requirements sa isang school(CSB) after her high school. When she passed that automatic syempre ang registration nya doon is freshman. Nag apply ng scholarship ang bata sa kagustuhan nyang makapasok sa magandang school. Pero ang result Hindi agad nmin nalaman. May isa pang school na nakapasa sya for exam (iacademy), so while waiting sa result ng scholarahip sa csb, pina enroll na namin sya sa iacademy. Mas nauna kasi ang pasukan doon. Bec honestly we are worried na baka di pumasa sa csb baka wla sya mapasukan. What happened was, nung 2mos na sya nag aaral sa iacad, we received a call na pasado ang scholarship nya sa CSB. My child didn't finish her 1st term sa iacademy, nagpaalam sya sa iacad na mag aaral na sa csb bec of her 100% free tuition.. So opening ng CSB she went there. Without any thought na dapat transferee student sya. Even us parents were not aware, My child was very excited lang mkapasok sa csb. Then, this happened na, 2nd yr na anak ko..csb is asking her form 137 from high school to complete her records, but we can't get it na. Kasi naipasa na pala sa iacad ng sja, where she graduated from high school. Now, csb is accusing my daughter na nandaya, bec she didn't tell na nag aral sa iacad. They were telling falsification of docs. Why? Hindi sinasadya na ganon. Honestly, we didnt know. Csb wants to get form 137 from sja, but sja insist they can't give another copy of form 137. Ngayun my child didn't enroll sa csb dahil kakasuhan daw. Its so unfair! Pano yung karapatan ng bata makapag aral? My child was very depressed and crying since dec. Hindi sya pumapasok.

Im asking if it is legal makakuha ule ng form 137 from her graduating school, sja? Para maka enroll na anak ko at maituloy schooling nya. Please help... So sad this had to happen Sad

Thank you. Will wait for your reply po..

2school Form 137 Empty Re: school Form 137 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:51 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

What was the justification of SJA from not giving her another copy of her Form 137? Have you forwarded your concerns to the higher-ups of said school?

Incidentally, have you asked DepEd (or CHED) for any assistance regarding your situation? Ideally, these government agencies should be able to assist you since they are knowledgeable of the requirements of a Form 137 for enrollment purposes.

While waiting for any responses from those that received your complaints, please keep all documents related to your case and have photocopies of such just in case it will be used as evidences to further your case.

3school Form 137 Empty Re: school Form 137 Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:23 am

judz

Arresto Menor

Thank u so much for the reply. We already ask assistance from CHED and they told us their rule to schools is to give form 137 only once. But I hope they give consideration or exception to that. We didn't intend to lie or hide something to csb that my child came from other school prior to csb. We are very worried of my child's schooling since 2weeks have passed already since 2nd term of class already started. She's already late in lectures especially major subjects are being taken up now.

I pray csb will understand my child's future and let her enroll the soonest time. Thank u again.

4school Form 137 Empty Re: school Form 137 Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:46 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Escalate your concerns to the SJA administrators and explain to them fully what had happened to the original form 137. Hopefully, they will understand and accede to your request.

Can you not recover the form 137 submitted to the iAcademy that your child first enrolled into, since she has no plans in continuing her education there? There should be a procedure to be followed in recovering submitted educational records in that school.

For CSB, explain the situation fully to them and mention that there was no intention to defraud or misinform anyone. Once they realize the truth of the matter, there should be no further accusations of anyone committing any wrongdoing.

If need be, try asking a CHED representative to mediate your concerns with the CSB administrators in order to have due process and fair play while undergoing any necessary investigations regarding the claims of all parties involved.

5school Form 137 Empty Re: school Form 137 Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:29 pm

judz

Arresto Menor

Thank u for your concern. I've been so busy with other things. Already talked to sja and iacademy. But they won't agree. We had a meeting with csb last week at the student behavior's ofc. They understand what had really happened. They asked a written letter from my daughter about the situation, then it will be given also to registrar, admissions, scholarship departments. The officer at the student behavior ofc (OSB) was very concerned why hndi pinag enroll anak ko ng registrar since wla p nman talaga decision from the heads. They will have a meeting and will update us the soonest. The registrar filed a complaint of falsified docs sa anak ko, when they still didn't have evidences pa. NOT FAIR.

Is it right to give sanction to a student even if they still lack some proof to that? Please help..

6school Form 137 Empty Re: school Form 137 Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:07 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

It is good that there is progress with your daughter's case kahit papaano.

Make sure to have every document and letter given to them and received from them signed accordingly and with copies para sa inyo, since those are evidences ng mga pangyayari. It is always good to have copies of every transaction done with school administrators.

Have you talked to any registrar officer yet, or at least the head of said department? Sa school pa lang ba na-file yung complaint nila? If possible, try to know their grounds of asserting such claim so that we can make a proper defense of such.

More importantly, is your daughter able to study now since it is already February? She might be missing on a lot of school work because of this unfortunate situation. Please try to raise that issue as well since it is probable that your daughter will lose a semester because of this incident. Sana man lang they could make a compromise that will not hamper the education of your daughter, since yun naman dapat yung priority ng mga schools and not resolving technical matters like this.

If things take a turn for the worse, please go to the nearest Public Attorney's Office (PAO) in a City/Municipal Hall and ask for their advice kung ano ang dapat gawin, especially if the administration won't give a fair shake sa case ng daughter mo...

Good luck in your situation. May all parties be given due justice according to law and morals.

7school Form 137 Empty Re: school Form 137 Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:46 am

judz

Arresto Menor

Hi po.. Yes we have all copies submitted to them. Until now we're still waiting for any updates from the registrar's office. We haven't talked to any officer from that dept. yet. Yes, sa school pa lang na file ang complaint. I was thinking why they don't call us to have a meeting with them.

The saddest part is until now my daughter is here at home, no school, no schedule. I talked to her and was really worried about her feelings about the situation, she's developing depression and hatred of all that's happening. She's asking why they don't understand.. As a parent, seeing my child like that really breaks my heart. I'm still hoping na kahit ma late ang sem nya makaaral pa din sya doon, since she's a scholar of CSB. She really gave her all in fulfilling her dreams to study there kasi nga po wla nman kami pang tuition if regular student lang sya. Napakasipag mag aral and im so proud of her. She has her goals, but suddenly she feels it's all falling apart.. I feel so sorry for her. I really want to do all the best for her. But I'm helpless..
I'm really confused now.

We still hope for the better. I keep praying. Thank u so much for all the advices. Can I just ask from municipal for pao? Any procedures?

8school Form 137 Empty Re: school Form 137 Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:29 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

It is possible that the school is still investigating your daughter's case and gathering the necessary facts. Just keep on contacting them every day to ask for updates since the longer this case drags on, the more detrimental it is for your daughter's schooling.

I am really sorry for you and your family's suffering because of this technicality. I am sure your daughter works hard and studies hard for her to be able to be a scholar in a school. I hope she does not put too much weight in these technical procedures that the school is doing with regards to her case, since I assume that they are merely following protocol for verifying documents and such. Maybe they have more stringent measures when it comes to incoming scholars, since they won't receive much financial gain from such.

It is well within your right to go to the PAO. Just go there and ask for a schedule with any available PAO lawyer, if my memory serves correct. Since you are asking for advice for your current situation and there is no case yet filed in court, you need only go there.

I really hope the school administrators will be able to resolve your daughter's case in the soonest time possible and I hope their verdict will be in favor of her.

9school Form 137 Empty Re: school Form 137 Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:40 pm

judz

Arresto Menor

Hello and good day.. I've been too busy with so much things. Thank u so much for the reply. It was such a big help!!

After all the meetings we did in my daughter's school.. I can say my prayers are heard. Good news!!!! My daughter was cleared already from registrar... we submitted a reply of their complaint to the student behavior. And finally, they found out what really happened. Na delay na nga lang ng 1sem ang anak ko, but this 3rd term makaka enroll na sya. Sooo happy sa decision. Bec they can see nman talaga, we didn't intend to hide anything from the start. I just want to really say thanks to you!!!!

May u continue to give advices to people na nangangailangan. God bless u...

10school Form 137 Empty Re: school Form 137 Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:55 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

It is my humble pleasure to be of aid in your situation, with what little I know of the law.

I am happy that things worked out well for your daughter. Education is always important, especially if the student is hardworking and deserving of special privileges. It is good that the school eventually learned the truth, even if it caused undue delay with your daughter's education.

At least she will continue on being a scholar, and that is a financial burden you are relieved of.

If there is anything more that I can help you out with, feel free to ask here in this forum and we, the members of this forum, will do whatever we can to be of service.

Godspeed, and may everything continue to go your way. Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum