Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation process

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation process Empty Resignation process Thu May 17, 2018 10:09 am

cloudseven

Arresto Mayor

Good day! Tatanong ko lang po, I submitted my resignation letter on May 14 and last day should be on June14. Yung date po ba na nagsubmit ako ng resignation start ng rendering days o magsstart siya after ako mabigyan ng acceptance letter? Salamat po.

2Resignation process Empty Re: Resignation process Thu May 17, 2018 10:39 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

start sa date of your resignation letter

3Resignation process Empty Re: Resignation process Thu May 17, 2018 10:56 am

cloudseven

Arresto Mayor

pano po for instance, hindi ako bigyan ng acceptance letter? Will it be taken against me kapag hindi na ako pumasok after june 14?

4Resignation process Empty Re: Resignation process Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

they might but as long as may proof ka na nagresign 30 days prior and wala kang pinirmahan na you have to render more than 30 days, you should be free and clear against damages for not rendering

5Resignation process Empty Re: Resignation process Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

when you submitted your resignation letter, you should have them "received" it. meaning they acknowledge receipt of your letter (no need for an acceptance letter) otherwise there will always be a conflict on the 30 days and they can claim that you had not rendered it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum