Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Force resignation termination no Due process

+2
Shamsvelasco1026
lukekyle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shamsvelasco1026

Arresto Menor

Hi Good day I have a concern. I am working for just 1 1/2 month for fitness gym as Brand Ambassador/ sales assoc.
Currently under construction pa yung club so we do Pre selling and set Booth table within the area of our soon to open club.
Now there is an issue that upon checking on our clients file na pinapalitan yung date of enrollment then kinausap ako sabi ko yes pinapalitan lang namin for the sake na ayaw lang lang namin na walang sales everyday not intentionally but we we(2 other employee) think as a positive.
The forms and cash transaction is declared pa rin and may deposit slips. hindi man sinasabi ng employer na may binubulsa kami pero yun ang lumalabas base sa mga sinasabi nila.
They decide to terminate us pero para hindi DAW pangit pakinggan my employer write a resignation for us and forcing us to sign it with no clear reason in that letter.
Now my Question is : Tama po ba na tanggalan kami ng trabaho agad sa issue na wala naman kaming kasalanan at walang binubulsang pera nila ?
With no due process na naganap?.

P.s I started working without any contract na inissue sakin na employee ako and also payslips. No company rules or policy file na we sign para sabihin na may nilabag kaming company rules

Maraming salamat po sa sasagot

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

did u resign? the way i see it, they are giving you a graceful exit, para hindi terminated.  you have the rright to refuse to resign if that is what your asking.  but you will probably get terminated parin because of the falsification of dates

attyLLL

if there is no probationary contract then you are automatically a regular employee and entitled to security of tenure. What you did, changing the dates of enrollment to make it appear there are daily sales, is a falsehood. However, whether it rises to the nature of serious misconduct is the question to be determined whether it should be considered a terminable offense.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Shamsvelasco1026

Arresto Menor

I'm not voluntarily send my resignation to them. They are the one write a resignation letter for me and forcing me to sign it.
Falsification of dates yes I admit it. Pero para pag isipin na pinag iinteresan yung pera nila ng walang basehan at 1 araw pinag isipan tinanggal lahat ng empleyado?

Shamsvelasco1026

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. LLL even if they dont have any company rules and policy ? Na alam namin wala kami nilabag na company rules kasi yun ang sinabi nila. They are new in this kind of business that's why i think they don't have any legal documents for employees.

Shamsvelasco1026

Arresto Menor

Question po : Just in case because I was thinking of filing a case to NLRC for these reasons.
1.For forcing us to sign a resignation.
2. Not issuing payslip
3.No job offer and contract
4.no Company policy /handbook employee (para sabihin na may nilabag ako)

Reasonable po ba ako?
Kasi alam ko po na wala kami kasalanan
Oo mali namin is for changing dates pero all cash and card transactions is nasa kanila naman.

attyLLL

may empleyado nag nakaw ng packing tape, sabi ng supreme court valid termination.

medyo gray area yung case mo but you do have the right to contest the basis of your termination

Shamsvelasco1026

Arresto Menor

Hi attyLLL fyi po wala po kami kinuha ni isang pagmamay ari ng company or employer namin their reason po to ask to voluntarily tender a resignation is ofcourse para hindi kami terminated and falcification of documents po for changing dates. Na inamin naman po namin at the first place.

Nag ready na sila ng resignation letter para samin at pinapapirma nalang kami pero yung letter hindi naman accurate ng hired date and reason ng resignation.

attyLLL

you should go to NLRC in Banawe asap to file your complaint

Shamsvelasco1026

Arresto Menor

My concern po atty. Is may laban po kaya ako pag nag file ako complaint to NLRC vs. Sa employer ?.
What's your best advice po?

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

The case of falsification of document is a serious offense. For a company they will start doubting the credibility of whatever documents that you had submitted or will submit in the future. The company have a high probability of terminating your employment however they are giving you a graceful exit which is resignation. If you are terminated or even have a bad record of falsification of documents, this will affect your future employment.

Every case has a chance of winning. Your Atty will yell you that specially if you pay your atty. Other Atty, those that are pro bono will tell you just to settle, because its a low priority case. Its your choice.

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

You may try convincing yourself that there is nothing wrong with falsifying documents, but you have to face it, the law considers it as a terminable offense under serious misconduct. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/dismissal-termination-employment You can file for illegal dismissal, and again try convincing yourself that you can win (perhaps you can), but don't bet your farm on it.

paolo351983

Arresto Menor

Hi, I had a ongoing Notice to explain "NTE" due to my absences in addition to this they have quoted article 282 of the labor code - " gross indifference .. " and demotivation. I at first refuse to sign due to the severity of the phrase mentioned I however told them that I accepted that I am demotivated due to lack of coaching and lack of assistance from my supervisor. My point is should the management quote such strong words that will reflect on my 201 file and two I was made fun of by my immediate supervisor when I advice I'll ask legal advice for my peace of mind. can this be grounds for a immediate resignation ?

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

No, that is not a ground for immediate resignation

attyLLL

paolo, it's really hurtful to be accused in a disciplinary action especially if it's your first time. your recourse would be to compose your response. you could also consider asking HR to allow you to resign if you already find it unbearable

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum