Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Residential House construction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Residential House construction Empty Residential House construction Sun May 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Abegail22

Arresto Menor

Good evening,
My name is Abegail.
I and my husband applied for a housing loan with Pag-ibig and had been approved. As an initial requirement by Pag-ibig, as an equity, we should start building the house and be able to meet 19% of the total construction before they make a release.

We decided to find and get a contractor who will help us with the initial construction and have planned to work with him until the house was finished. 95% should be completed within 6mos.

However, the Engineer had been a headache to us as he kept making promises, wordt part eas when the construction has reached its 5th month where the accomplishment report is only at 11%.

We have decided to terminate his services and he agreed. He is however asking us to pay around P 7‭+63 905 598 6962‬00,000.00 (500K has been paid to him after 2-3 weeks during the construction.

Worst, he is asking for the unpaid payment of P200,000.00, which was way too much.

Hope to heat back.

Kind Regards,
Abegail

2Residential House construction Empty Re: Residential House construction Tue May 15, 2018 11:02 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Ano ba ang agreement ninyo sa kung ano ang rate of compensation nya? At kung ano ang dapat accomplishment nya for a particular period of time? Kung ano man ang pinag-usapan ninyo noong inengage mo ang services nya, yun ang maggo-govern. By the way, your topic is not employment related. Your situation is governed by the law on contracts. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/contracts There is no employer-employee relationship between you and the engineer whose services you have engaged.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum