Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

House Construction Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1House Construction Contract Empty House Construction Contract Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:56 pm

jdm922

Arresto Menor

I hired a contractor to build my house last year (June). our contract specifically states that a certain brand and make of floor tiles should be installed. however, last november the contractor told me that the manufacturer had ceased production of the said floor tiles and suggested an alternative (cheaper). under the impression that i had no choice, i agreed. now that the house is almost complete, i found out that the floor tiles i wanted is still very much in circulation. i also saw that the color of the floor tiles he installed were not the same as that of the 3D rendering prepared by my architect which was also part of the contract we signed. is my contractor liable for this? or does my earlier acceptance of the alternative brand void my right to complain?

2House Construction Contract Empty Re: House Construction Contract Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 pm

attyLLL

if you filed an action in court for damages or cost of replacing your tiles, i'd root for you, but ultimately my guess is that it will be either dismissed or you get a nominal award.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3House Construction Contract Empty Re: House Construction Contract Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:18 am

jdm922

Arresto Menor

so it probably won't be worth the effort?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum