Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RETROACTIVE EFFECT ON ANNUAL INCREASE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RETROACTIVE EFFECT ON ANNUAL INCREASE Empty RETROACTIVE EFFECT ON ANNUAL INCREASE Fri May 11, 2018 11:15 am

samkevin

Arresto Menor

It has been a policy of this company to give annual increases to it's employees based on employment date. Last February 2018, I reached one year working here. They then started processing my increase thru evaluations. I waited and until now it has not been done. I assume that the company will give my increase from February until they will give it, that it would be retroactively computed. Just this week, they issued a notice/memo that annual increases that will be given starting this coming June 2018 will not be given a retroactive effect. Is it right? I believe the company is the one who is in delay of giving our annual increase and if they keep on delaying it until June, I can no longer get my increase since February. Please advise what to do. And if it is legal. Thank you.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Company increase is a company initiated benefit and not a government mandated benefit, the answer usually is found on what is written in their policy,

attyLLL

the granting of increase is a management prerogative not a demandable. Seems like bad timing

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum