Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property - Lease Agreement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Property - Lease Agreement Empty Property - Lease Agreement Mon May 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Socorro01

Arresto Menor

Help nman po.

Hi there,

I would like to seek your advice with regards to my property / lease agreement contract.

I am the owner of a condo unit in the Philippines. My tenant rented for Php12,000/month in 6 months and his contract will expire dated 3rd of August 2018.

I really have an intention to let renewed his contract, so I gave him a notice with information of rent increase of Php18,000/month for 1 year. Due to unforeseen circumstances I changed the notice because I overlooked it should be 6 months base on his 1st lease agreement. So, I prepare a notice again for 6 months of period amounting of Php18,000/month. Unfortunately, due to error in computation – Again, I inform my tenant to disregard all the notices and clearly explain to him. I emailed him as well and send messages via wattasap that all notices are void and cancelled.

He agreed to me by watts app dated 3 March 2018 – He said, Cge po noted, no need signature for me.

Due to unexpected situation, I’ve spoken with my tenant that I can offer only maximum for 3 months because my mother will stay in my condominium for 6 months. In addition, Ive mention to him that the demand of the market today ranges to 33,000k/month if you could rent it with the same of 33,000/month pls confirm.

I was shocked the following day dated 4th of March 2018 ,he send me the notice with his signature. Even both parties agreed that the notices are void and cancelled.

*** The notice has my signature dated 26th of April 2018*** This notice of 18,000/month in one year contract.

In my part, he agreed already that this notice is cancelled and void. He said cge po noted, no need signature for me.

I have a proof by wattsapp messages that he agreed that all notices are void and cancelled.

The tenant will be default to his residential lease if he makes any misrepresentation on this rental application. This statement is mention to his lease agreement.

My concern is, Can I find and look for another tenant, I will not renew his contract because of his action.

Hope to hear from you in this regard and your quick reply much appreciated.

2Property - Lease Agreement Empty Re: Property - Lease Agreement Tue May 08, 2018 5:17 pm

attyLLL

answered your pm

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum