Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pregnancy related absences

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pregnancy related absences Empty pregnancy related absences Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:19 am

dicee17

Arresto Menor

I am currently a manager to a BPO company and I am currently handling a 7 months pregnant employee. I am having a hard time in managing the absentism of my team because od her absences. Because we have the magna carta law w/c protects the pregannt employee from termination I am seeking you opinion as to what will be the best thing to do. Fpr the past few months the said employee keeps on being absent due to her pregnancy. She does give med cert to prove that she does have an issue on her pregnancy,but th eproblem is her absences seems like its habitual. For an example, her rest days are on friday and saturday, she would call on sunday morning to let me know that she doesnt feel well and will be absent on that day. this is not just this occasion that this.happens but it is almost every week. I am.offering her leave of absences so she can get rest for.couple.of days instead of her being absent but she refuses it bec she.needs the.salary in preparation of her giving birth. Is there anything we can do?

2pregnancy related absences Empty Re: pregnancy related absences Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:07 am

Ash78

Arresto Menor

hello im not an atty pero sa work ko dati my ganyang cases. Hirap din silang e force leave c buntis at ayaw nman mag early leave ni buntis dahil sayang ung sahod. Ang ginawa ng company pina submit xa ng medical records na she is still fit to work otherwise mag simula na xang mag leave. ang reason ng company is baka daw anong mangyari kay buntis tapos on duty xa cargo pa nila. pero based sa check up ni buntis advise to bed rest na xa kac masilan so wala xa nagawa kundi mag leave kahit 7 months pa ung tyan ny. ung lang po.

3pregnancy related absences Empty Re: pregnancy related absences Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:18 pm

attyLLL

dicee, call the doctor to confirm the veracity of the med cert.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum