Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LABOR RELATED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LABOR RELATED Empty LABOR RELATED Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:32 pm

shugsss15

Arresto Menor

HI, I am currently employed in a HR consultancy firm. I was assigned to a company who's line of business lies with retailing and wholesaling. My first problem is this, as a HR assistant assigned to this company i found out that they are secretly not complying with DOLE, they have under minimum employees and they ask to sign employees "probationary" and "regularization" contracts as fronts only if ever they will be inspected by DOLE. Everyday I carry the burden of explaining these to the employees and each passing days it is becoming more unbearable. Second problem is the HR consultancy that I am employed with transferred our payroll to a different bank, this bank offers internet banking where you could do fund transfer, I inquired to the said bank if I could enroll on their internet banking, to my surprise they told me that i already have an internet banking profile. I asked my employer if this is true but the only thing they said is that they would need to confirm this to the bank because according to them the bank was the one who created it. I worked on this problem until I found out that my employer was actually the one who created it. For me this is really frustrating and insulting, I am planning to file an immediate resignation soon. What are your thoughts on these situations? Should I leave?

2LABOR RELATED Empty Re: LABOR RELATED Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:45 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

If you can prove that your employer signed in your before for the creation of the bank account, this may constitute enough grounds for immediate resignation. The non payment of minimum wage although it is illegal will cannot serve as grounds for immediate resignation because it was not done towards your person. Unless you are also being paid below minimum wage

3LABOR RELATED Empty Re: LABOR RELATED Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:59 pm

shugsss15

Arresto Menor

Yes I already proved that they created the internet banking profile with the help of the bank itself. Yes it is not me who's paid under minimum but I'm the one whom the management fronts to the employees to do these. They make me ask employees to sign fake contracts in order to make it look like they are DOLE compliance. My conscience cannot hold it anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum