Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEGAL DOCUMENTS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty LEGAL DOCUMENTS Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:27 am

Jyle

Arresto Menor

Gusto ng husband ko na hiwalayan ako. Nasa abroad ako at dahil sa LDR madalas kami mag away 2 months kami di nagusap at nalaman ko na may kabit sya. Sabi nya papagawa sya ng kasulatan na hiwalay kami since mahal ang annulment kung pipirma ako valid po ba iyon? Ano ang mga katibayan pra maidemanda ko sila ng kabit nya.

2LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:00 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

No, that is not valid.

As of this posting, annulment is the only remedy available in law for ending marriages. It has been held in many SC-decided cases that such declaration alleged by your husband has no legal effect and it is a waste of time.

Chats, call logs, messages, witness testimonies are just a few of the evidences possible in order to prove the infidelity of your husband, but unfortunately it is not a ground for annulling a marriage. Infidelity is a ground for legal separation, but it is only physical separation and both spouses CANNOT remarry.

At this point, hiring the services of a family lawyer is best so that he can assess the evidences you have on hand and if your case can prosper in court.

Godspeed.

3LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Jyle

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for your reply. What if he decided to leave us and said that he wants to leave us and make a new life. Can he have a girlfriend? Can i sue them in court? On what grounds? Hoping for your prompt reply. Thank you so much.

4LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Thu May 03, 2018 3:23 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

He will just be exposing himself to possible criminal liability for concubinage for having a girlfriend. As long as you are not annulled, you remain to be the legal wife who has a better right to your husband as against any girlfriend that he may take. Kahit pa magpirmahan kayo nung kasulatan na sinasabi mo, kasi wala yun legal effect. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/annulment-nullity-marriage And if ever he decides to leave without getting your marriage annulled, you still have a right to go to court and ask him for support for both you and your child (in case you have one). He also cannot remarry (same for you).

5LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:49 pm

Jyle

Arresto Menor

I came from vacation last May 17 he agreed to come back to us sadly he left again and just found out that he is asking for help from his previous mistress to find an apartment? If i want to pursue the case regarding his mistress is it still possible to think na binalikan nya kami then nakipaghiwalay ulit? Thanks

6LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:37 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

What exactly do you want to happen with your husband?

Do you want him to return to you and leave his mistress via threat of litigation?

You need to check and see where your husband's loyalties lie. This might just potentially become a recurring incident between you and him. Try having a marriage counselor mediate between you two to see the root cause of his cheating behavior and how to combat such.

Litigation may not be the solution here, if your purpose is to repair your relationship with your husband.

7LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:53 pm

Jyle

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply. Another is we get a vehicle from ford thru bank financing it was under his name. If i give it to him ang he finish paying it. Do i still have the right in the vehicle? What if his mistress is the one paying for it?

8LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:43 pm

Jyle

Arresto Menor

Another what is the case i can file against him and his mistress?

9LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:14 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You have not answered my queries in my previous reply.

At this point in time, you need the services of a lawyer that practices family law. Present all your questions before him and try to provide all the evidences that you have that proves the existence of your husband's paramour and their current relationship together.

After doing such, he will then present you options as to what you can do in your situation. It also depends as to what do you want to happen with your husband with your current state of affairs.

May the odds be ever in your favor. Godspeed.

10LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:27 am

Jyle

Arresto Menor

Truth is i cant decide what i really want. I want to save ny family at the same time i want to punish them. Thank you for the reply. My flight is on sunday already. Maybe when i go vacation again thats the time i will decide. As of now im really emotional. I nees to clear my mind first. Thank you

11LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:44 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

That is what I felt as well on your messages here. That is why I cannot present you with legal remedies first before even knowing what we truly want to happen with the current situation.

You are correct. You have to clear your mind first before rushing into any decision. Talk to your close friends and relatives to see their perspectives on your situation, since they might be able to give insights that are valuable to your cause.

I wish you good luck in your situation. I hope your situation does not go further to litigation, since it can get very costly long-term.

12LEGAL DOCUMENTS Empty Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Labryllln

Arresto Menor

I need an advice regarding the case of our marriage. I was married to my husband in other name. The marriage contract was registered in nso and it is valid. Then he petition by his parents in other name. Now he is us citizen after 8 years iThe problem is he wanted to petition me and we dont know how and what to do ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum