Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double Pay Computation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Double Pay Computation Empty Double Pay Computation Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:21 am

markvincent9

Arresto Menor

I have a question about computation of double pay.

My concern is, in my payslip, they deducted me 1 day and add 2 days for my worked April 9 holiday.

Is this consider as double pay?

It seems that they already included the basic pay in the double pay for the holiday pay.

Last edited by markvincent9 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)

2Double Pay Computation Empty Re: Double Pay Computation Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:18 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if you worked on april 9 and your basic pay is P1,000.00 per day, assuming walang absence monday to saturday, you should receive P7,000 na salary (minus taxes etc)

3Double Pay Computation Empty Re: Double Pay Computation Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:26 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Are you a "monthly" paid or a "daily" paid employee?

4Double Pay Computation Empty Re: Double Pay Computation Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:59 pm

markvincent9

Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:Are you a "monthly" paid or a "daily" paid employee?

I'm a "monthly paid employee"

5Double Pay Computation Empty Re: Double Pay Computation Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:32 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

ok, to answer your question, if you are expecting to see double pay for the days work, there you go, it is a double pay.

To explain:

some companies, if you are monthly paid employee, since you are already paid everyday for the whole month, they will reflect on the payslip only the additional 100%. This cause problems because for the employees they want to see the whole 200% amount. The alternative to show that is for the employer deduct first the 100% in the monthly pay and show the 200% in the holiday pay.

hope this helps.

6Double Pay Computation Empty Re: Double Pay Computation Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:08 am

markvincent9

Arresto Menor

Thanks @mikos23

Medyo unfair sa monthly employee yung double pay. Sana di nalang ako pumasok Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum