Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double Job

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Double Job Empty Double Job Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Aaron axel

Arresto Menor

Hi! I badly need your help
Is it legal to have double job or you have 2 BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) companies at the same time? Kahit sobrang kailangan na kailangan mo ng pera kaya dalawa work mo
Please advise me or enlighten me what to do
Thanks a lot!

2Double Job Empty Re: Double Job Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:46 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Aaron axel wrote:Hi! I badly need your help
Is it legal to have double job or you have 2 BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) companies at the same time? Kahit sobrang kailangan na kailangan mo ng pera kaya dalawa work mo
Please advise me or enlighten me what to do
Thanks a lot!

It is legal if both companies are aware of each other (that you work for both) and that you have have given proper advice, and they both have approved or allowed you to work for the other company.

Otherwise it isn't.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Double Job Empty Re: Double Job Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Aaron axel

Arresto Menor

Thank you! Follow up question.. Hindi alam or for sure may idea na yung unang company na lumipat ako sa iba and i was able to declare naman dun sa bago ko work na im still employed dun sa unang work and still they accept me and as prior to sign their job offer sabi naman no worries kasi may iba din daw gumawa nun.. So im wondering yung isa alam yung isa hindi.. Mahuhuli ba ko? Ikukulong ba ko or baka pag multahin ako.. Thank you for ur reply.. So much appreciated

4Double Job Empty Re: Double Job Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:01 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Aaron axel wrote:Thank you! Follow up question.. Hindi alam or for sure  may idea na yung unang company na lumipat ako sa iba and i was able to declare naman dun sa bago ko work na im still employed dun sa unang work and still they accept me and as prior to sign their job offer sabi naman no worries kasi may iba din daw gumawa nun.. So im wondering yung isa alam yung isa hindi.. Mahuhuli ba ko? Ikukulong ba ko or baka pag multahin ako.. Thank you for ur reply.. So much appreciated

Pwedeng tumawang yung pangalawa dun sa una, at pag nalaman (ng una) at hindi ka naman pinayagan, pwede kang matanggal sa trabaho, at pagmultahin.

At kung walang katungkulan yung kausap mo sa pangalawa para pumayag na balak mo, pwede ka rin matanggal dun, at mawalan ng trabaho sa pareho.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum