Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psychological stress at work

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Psychological stress at work Empty Psychological stress at work Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:29 pm

ThreeSee

Arresto Menor

Need advice po, nagsimula po akong magkasakit dhil sa work related stress and overwork. Kahit di napo oras ng trabaho di po ako pinagpapahinga ng boss. Ganun dn po ang iba kong ksama sa work. Kaya po lahat samin nagreresign na. Alam ko po sa ibang bansa pwede po magfile ng complaing against the employer for Emotional and Psychological distress sa work, paano po un hinahandle dto sa atin. Ang akin lang po gusto ko lang matuto ung mga amo nmin para di napo gawin sa iba. Kaso po while rendering my resignation now mas lumalala po sya samin, ayoko po uli himatayin sa trabaho dhil sa asal ng amo nmin. Sana po may magandang loob na sumagot, salamat po

2Psychological stress at work Empty Re: Psychological stress at work Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:13 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Go to DOLE immediately and ask for a DOLE official's help in filing an unfair labor practices case against your employer. Your hours worked, since it seems it exceeded 8 hours per day as what is mandated by the labor code, can be used as a legal basis for a labor case against your employer. If you have evidences with you (like employment contracts and DTRs), bring it so that they can review the evidences thoroughly and see if your case may prosper in court.

3Psychological stress at work Empty Re: Psychological stress at work Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:31 am

ThreeSee

Arresto Menor

I appreciate your reply po, kumpleto po ako sa Contract na nkalagay lang ang work hours namin plus ung mga OT's po na di na work related, lahat po ng chats nya sakin dated mkikita po tlaga ung mga utos nya sa kahit anung araw nya gusto ako nalang po gumagawa ng paraan para po umiwas kso po npapagalitan kami pag nsa work na. Di lang po ksi ako nag iisa ibang ksama ko rin po ksi ganun.

4Psychological stress at work Empty Re: Psychological stress at work Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:54 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Screenshot those chats in facebook. Such chats may also need additional verification by Facebook for it to be used as evidence in court.

Go to the nearest DOLE immediately with your other co-workers, you have a possible class-action lawsuit of unfair labor practice against your employer. Bring all the evidences you can get so that the case-buildup will be easier to do.

Alternatively, you may want to go to PAO to seek free legal advice.

5Psychological stress at work Empty Re: Psychological stress at work Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:49 pm

ThreeSee

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much po sa tulong!

6Psychological stress at work Empty Re: Psychological stress at work Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:11 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Not a problem. Happy to help.

Good luck on your situation, and I hope all parties involved will get the justice they deserve.

7Psychological stress at work Empty Re: Psychological stress at work Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:54 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

The term "unfair labor practice" has a technical term in law, which does not apply to other wrongful practices no matter how "unfair" they might be. But yes, I agree that you should go to DOLE and report your employer of constructive dismissal, which is also loosely known as "dismissal in disguise", considering that you and your colleagues are already resigning because of unbearable working conditions that your employer is consciously allowing you to suffer. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/discipline-suspension-termination At any rate, you may want to join your other colleagues with you in your complaint just to show your employer that there is strength in numbers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum