Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mistress in stress.. annulment issues..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mistress in stress.. annulment issues.. Empty mistress in stress.. annulment issues.. Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:19 pm

alex123456789

Arresto Menor

please help me. I have a very complicated situation. I am married for 3 yrs now and 1 child. but last year me and husband decided not to be together due to financial issues but later this year we decided to give it a chance because i am leaving for abroad and no one will take care of my daughter if i wont settle to him. then when i arrived abroad at my first months stay we are still communicating and trying to be ok for our child and for second chance. he promised me that he will change. but then due to some problems occurred with me in abroad i lost communication with him. then I met a guy (foreigner)(muslim), he was married to a filipina with 1 child, but the wife was in the phil for 2 yrs already. The guy found out that the wife is pregnant from someother man. but he was kind still and get her wife and the child here in abroad only for the sake that the child because he wants her to grow in a muslim environment and he loves his daughter but he dont want to get back to the wife bec of the pregnancy and he dont love her at all. We are dating and together before His family come here. The wife was suppose to go back to phil to deliver but unfortunately she delivered here and my bf help her deliver at home then my bf was forced to give his last name to the baby even though its not his. but he made a deal with his wife that they will go back to the phil. But now the wife got info about me and my family. he message on fb my husband and send some pics to him like we are hugging but there are two photos that are too much bec we are lying in bed with just covering and almost naked but the genitals are not showing. now the wife ruined my life as well. my husband wants to file infidelity as grounds and he said that i wont have any rights to our daughter and he said that he will tell my parents about this issues and all of our relatives and friends. i tried to settle this in not scandalous but he dont want. he keeps on insulting me.

First I wanna ask if i will be in prison for infidelity and do i have the right to my daughter.

Second Can my bf sue the wife for being pregnant with other guy even though he gave his name already by force?

Thank you for reading my story

victim ra9262

Arresto Menor

First I wanna ask if i will be in prison for infidelity and do i have the right to my daughter. YES

Second Can my bf sue the wife for being pregnant with other guy even though he gave his name already by force? YES

best thing you do is hingi ka ng help dun BF na foreighner..

"unless we learn the value of self respect...
we will never earn the respect of other people."

dnt expect na may makukuha kpa respeto sa magulang at kapatid mo lalo na sa anak mo... GOODLUCK girl....

alex123456789

Arresto Menor

for my situation, the infidelity was not in the philippines. so can my husband still sue me? and what are the strong evidence for this infidelity? if he have one picture only? can it be a strong evidence?

victim ra9262

Arresto Menor

alex123456789 wrote: he message on fb my husband and send some pics to him like we are hugging but there are two photos that are too much bec we are lying in bed with just covering and almost naked but the genitals are not showing.

that was a strong evidence to file adultery/infedelity against you..

your husbund in the phillipines will go to prosecutor and file a "complaint affidavit" against you and he will give a xerox copy of your marriage contract and the pics(NAKED IN BED) you and your BF foreighner as a evidence for adultery/infedelity case against you....

marriage contract + pictures = ADULTERY,

RESULT: JAIL,BAIL 24k = if guilty file PROBATION

dont worry this process will take more than a year you still have a time to enjoy yourself to your BF....

my advise kun sakali man na tuluyan ka ng husbund mo ngaun plang mag prepare kna ng counter affidavit lalo na at wala ka sa pilipinas...

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

alex123456789 wrote:for my situation, the infidelity was not in the philippines. so can my husband still sue me? and what are the strong evidence for this infidelity? if he have one picture only? can it be a strong evidence?

you are thinking the territory, right? you may use that to avoid the case.

confussgirl

Arresto Menor

wla po bang pwdeng gwing hakbang o ikaso sa legal wife ang mga mistress?kung gyung nagbabanta n eto at pti pamilya nya ay nadadamay na to the point n inatake n ang ina?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum