Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ex-husband filed annulment against me but his mistress is about to give birth

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

IM

Arresto Menor

hi atty..just want to ask about my annulment case...actually, last year pa po nakafile ung annulment ko, ung husband ko ang nagfile bec ako nakipag hiwalay sa kanya..at that time i had an affair, though i still go home to our house everyday and do my duties to my daughter.. a year later, he met a girl and lived with her, while i stay with my daughter in our house (and still continue my relationship with my bf) then they filed the annulment nga po, financed by the girl..for almost 6 years di na po kami naguusap, he leave messages to my daughter and family..in the annulment he claims that i caused him pain bec of my affair, they asked me not to appear in court para daw wala nang gulo.

just last night, my daughter told me a secret which she said she cannot hide anymore bec her father is forcing her to stand as witness against me para daw matapos na and bec wala daw silang makuhang witness which my daughter didn't agree of...her father's gf is about to give birth this month...QUESTION: WHAT CHARGES CAN I FILE AGAINST THEM, WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE HAVING A BABY WHILE THE ANNULMENT PROCEEDINGS IS ON-GOING? WHAT EVIDENCES DO I NEED TO FOR THE CASE TO PROSPER? because i think it is so unfair that they made me appear as the bad person in the annulment petition and yet they are the ones living in and would actually have a baby. thank you and more power.

attyLLL

if you are prepared for a counter charge of adultery then you can file a case of concubinage against them

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum