Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sold land in a preserved area

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sold land in a preserved area Empty Sold land in a preserved area Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:26 am

Neh

Arresto Menor

Someone sold me a tax declaration land. When I bought the property it was not made known to me that it is in a preserved area cos I wouldn't buy it cos of the limitations and I can't apply for a title. I went to the DENR office and the person assigned said that it can't be sold like disposable land with deed of sale but I can sell it and just sign a waiver of rights. My first problem is I bought it with deed of sale and second It was not made known to me that the land I bought is in the preserved area and 3rd question can I go after somebody to make them liable for deceiving me when I bought the land and what should I do to get my money back. Please help

2Sold land in a preserved area Empty Re: Sold land in a preserved area Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:32 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you can sue them if you think they defrauded you. hire a lawyer.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum