Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need your advise please

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need your advise please Empty Need your advise please Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:38 am

RightsandMe

Arresto Menor

I received an incident report because I recorded conversation with an HR. My only intention is a documentation i can keep for myself because HR people always belie my claims And nothing happens with my complains. They did those Not once but many times already. I was not thinking about breaking rules. Its just something I can use when they Would tell me again that any of my claims were not talked about. Now, im at risk of losing my Job as they deemed it as terminable offense. My action is truly unintentional like didnot mean to frame people in a legal battle. I just wanted a documentation. Please help me. What should I do and what should i write in my response. Please I need your legal advise.

2Need your advise please Empty Re: Need your advise please Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:57 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

all you can do is tell the truth. ang problem kasi there is a law against it

3Need your advise please Empty Re: Need your advise please Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:59 am

RightsandMe

Arresto Menor

Sadly yes. I will write all truths in my response and i am regretful of my actions. I did not really think about the law that time. But is there a way you think i can save my job?

4Need your advise please Empty Re: Need your advise please Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:26 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

just ask for leniency.

5Need your advise please Empty Re: Need your advise please Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:44 am

attyLLL

here's the problem, secretly recording a conversation is a punishable crime regardless of intention. Can you argue that they were aware you were recording the conversation?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum