Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

privacy, intimidation, stalking, derogatory words,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ferros

Arresto Menor

good morning,
i have a partner, and may partner apparently has a close friend.
last night i received a chat from my partner only to found out that it was the close friend. in the past months this friend has manifested jealousy over me. the friend chatted derogatory words at me. like digger, "higad" etc.. I tried to tolerate , making no replies nor response to the messages. Just this morning i saw screenshots of conversations of my partner an i, sent thru my partner's messenger account.. intimidating me about our private messages.
up till this moment she havent stopped chatting , sending me derrogative satements..
and a message which i distinguised from my partner from the same account " please change password of my other account asap" which for me a strong statement that there is refusal for the friend to access my partner's fb account. i changed immediately .. after less than an hour.. the said account sent a chat on me on , a message from the friend that all messages has been captured and saved.
i am currently abroad and my partner is in the philippines.. i worry a lot .. its the only means of communication we have, those are priavte and important messages. what can i sue the friend for and how?
thank you for your assistance.

attyLLL

how was this friend able to access your partner's account? what is your worry about the captured messages? they were supposed to be between you and your partner?

proving that it was the friend can be difficult, but he can be charged with violation of the access device act, e commerce law, data privacy act.

your partner only needs to secure the account or open a new one. there are other apps available for communication

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rda

Reclusion Temporal

This actually bothered me.

Have you ever thought that the person who's sending you messages is not just a friend of your partner?

If that was just a close friend, then why not your partner can get rid of him/her?

I think there's something missing in your story. Smile

ferros

Arresto Menor

just recently found out that she and her "close friend" have become more than friends which i am not aware of.
I felt like ive gotten answers to my question why, is the "friend" reacts in a way like she was cheated by a husband and treats me like a mistress. i cant find the rationale of this before... but yes my partner admitted she loved "friend" and says she loves me.. but cant get off..
blaming my partner -- making her feel guilty in so many ways--blaming my partner and inducing some physical harms--as told by my partner..
theyre almost together everyday.. and im currentyly abroad for 13 days now.
she has accessed my partner's facebook account and pretended to be my partner herself.. then not long introduced herself and bashed me with hurtful insults.. continuosly and come to a point not only using partner's account, --even partners 2nd fb account and her account herself--all with insulting words.
now im more concern of accessing our communication, her to be pretending as my partner and insults received.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum